Students/Parents/Guardians are specifically requested to note the below mentioned discipline rules and the code of conduct for the students of MIT, Pune.
- It is imperative that the student attends the Institute from the day of opening to the last day of each term during the academic year.
- Student must be regular in attendance for theory and practical classes. In case the attendance falling short of 75% for each, theory and practicals, term will not be granted.
- The student should complete all the term work such as Journals, Drawing Sheets, Workshop or any other assignment as per schedule.
- Students must maintain punctuality while attending all the theory and practical classes.
- Students must put-on college I-Card on everyday without fail and attend the college in full college uniform on the specified days.
- Student and parents should specially note that if the student fails to complete the term work regularly and to the entire satisfaction of the Head of the Department, his/her term will not be granted and will not be allowed to appear for the university examination.
- The student should note that he/she is responsible to the authorities of the Institute not only for his / her conduct in the premises of the Institute but also for his/her general behaviour outside.
- Any reported, observed, objectionable conduct within or outside the premises of the Institute, will make him / her liable for strict disciplinary action.
- Student should not participate in any political and antisocial activities.
MAEER’s MITCOE IS COMMITTED TO BUILD UP NATIONAL CHARACTER AND STANDS FOR DISCIPLINE. THOSE STUDENTS WHO FEEL THAT DISCIPLINE IS A PUNISHMENT, NEED NOT TAKE THE TROUBLE TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION AT MIT INSTITUTIONS.
In general, the student should behave politely and decently so as to enhance his/her own image and reputation of the Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune. Any direct/indirect involvement or encouragement by a student leading to ragging or related activity will automatically result in expelling the student on the institute immediately without any consideration.