Activities pertaining to training and placement are centrally coordinated by the training and placement section of the MITCOE, Pune. Training and placement officer along with his team take care of the following activities.
- Prepare our students to make informed decisions and their future by providing relevant resources, personality development programs and facilitating with employment opportunities.
- Caters to the needs of organizations across the country by arranging the on campus recruitment programs.
- Conducts training programs for career planning & development. Job interviews and total personality development program every year for all the students which facilitates to improve their skills ranging from basic communication to corporate etiquette.
- Organizing and conducting Aptitude Test Exams like AMCAT.
- Promoting carrier counseling.
- Organizing and conducting personality development programs like APART.
- Identifying and inviting industrial for campus recruitment.
- Assessing the skill set requirements
- Co-ordination with industry for direct recruitment of the top-ranging students.
- Co-ordination of campus recruitment activities.
- Maintaining & updated students profiles
- Reviewing every recruitment process and giving recommendation for subsequent recruitments.