Faculty of Engineering & Technology B.Tech /M.tech /Ph.D
Our Placement Records
MIT Group of Engineering Colleges, Pune (MIT College of Engineering, Maharashtra Institute of Technology & MIT Academy of Engineering) is having combined Training & Placement Activities to harness the combined strength of all our three Engineering Colleges to brand as one entity to the Corporate World. Strategic centralized unit is formed with structure,manpower and authority with state-of- the art infrastructure for Placement Activities.Read More..
MHRD-NIRF 2016 Ranking :- MHRD sponsored survey is conducted through National Institute Ranking Framework in year 2016, for the first time. Around 3000 Engineering colleges of India participated in the survey.
1. MITCOE ranked 95 th in top 100 institutions.
2. MITCOE ranked 2 nd in Non-Autonomous Maharashtra Colleges.
3. MITCOE ranked 7 th in Private institutes in Maharashtra.Read More..
- BE Civil 2012 Pattern-May-2018
- BE Computer 2012 Pattern-May-2018
- BE ENTC 2012 Pattern-May-2018
- BE IT 2012 Pattern-May-2018
- BE Mechanical 2012 Pattern-May-2018
- TE Civil 2012 Pattern-May-2018
- TE Computer 2012 Pattern-May-2018
- TE ENTC 2012 Pattern-May-2018
- TE IT 2012 Pattern-May-2018
- TE Mechanical 2012 Pattern-May-2018
- FE 2015 Pattern-May-2018
- FE 2012 Pattern-May-2018
- FE 2014 Pattern-May-2018
Research & Development
Research is the foundation of any nation’s economic growth, and MAEER”s MIT College of Engineering (MITCOE) is committed to long term research in emerging areas of engineering and technology. Students and faculty conduct research in thrust areas of engineering.The institute has academic and research collaboration with reputed institutes like COEP, DIAT and industries like KPIT, Tech Mahindra and many more. Faculties of various departments have received funding from agencies like DST, AICTE, ICAR, ARDE, and BCUD.Read More..